Want to invest in cryptocurrencies? Check out the India’s leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms for online trading. Using these Crypto Exchanges, you can instantly buy or sell cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, etc. using INR.
Cryptocurrency in India is booming at its peak. Not only India, Cryptocurrencies already taken the world by storm due to its popularity. Recently, you have seen that your TV and browsers has suddenly been flooded with various ads on Cryptocurrencies. It seems that everywhere and everyone is on hype of crypto. All your friends, colleagues, family, and your loved ones are getting involved in Cryptocurrencies. When you awake and take a cup of tea while reading newspaper, there you seen the prices of Bitcoin blow out another record and much more. But what does all this impact on your life. How can you get into actions to grab and involved with Crypto! Obviously, you can do it by choosing best Cryptocurrency exchanges.
Now a days, its easy to find out the crypto exchanges but what is hard to choose the right one for you. So, in this article we have provided the best Cryptocurrency Exchange platform for users that are currently working in India.
List of 5 Best Cryptocurrency Exchange in India
Here’s a list of top 5 cryptocurrency Exchanges for trading and buy cryptos of your choice.
- CoinDCX: It provides a simple and user-friendly interface for beginners to learn crypto trading. It charges zero fees and payments is done by Mobikwik Wallet.
- WazirX: It is an Indian cryptocurrency platform which is later on acquired by Binance. This offers various opportunities for traders.
- Unocoin: It is one of the oldest platforms for exchange in cryptos in India. However, they charged a little bit fee for trading.
- CoinSwitch Kuber: This one is another great trading platform for cryptos. It has 100+ cryptocurrencies which promises you to the best trading rates.
- Zebpay: It is another oldest crypto exchange platform for trading in the market. It has the highest referral commission and minimum deposit of 100 INR.
Trending 5 Best Crypto Exchanges in India
CoinDCX is one of the popular crypto trading platform for crypto assets in the country. The CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and other cryptocurrencies with ease. It is the best Cryptocurrency Exchange platform in India for beginners and for those who want to learn trading in cryptos. A CoinDCX also offers a blockchain wallet to its users. It is Secured and insured with BitGo.
CoinDCX has more than 3.5 millions investors which was launched way back in 2018. It has an easiest platform for beginners to learn trading and markets. Therefore, it is promoting Cryptocurrency trading in India.
Key Points of CoinDCX:
- User-friendly dashboard to manage crypto currencies.
- Trade directly between INR and a cryptocurrency.
- Provides two-factor authentication and notification on every trade and investments.
- Insurance by Bitgo which will cover all your losses in case of any security breach.
- Zero deposit and withdrawal fees on your crypto funds
- Investors access to more than 200 cryptocurrencies.
- Deposit money in account using Mobikwik wallet, UPI, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, or even a simple bank transfer.
WazirX is an Indian subsidiary of Binance Holdings, which is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the World. It provides a platform for crypto exchanges to invest in INR, USD, Bitcoin, and even supports P2P exchanges. It supports different types of cryptocurrencies and even they feature their own cryptocurrency known as WRX that can bought by INR. The trading platform is available for Web, Android, iOS, Mac and Windows. The most fascinating feature WazirX is that one can earn coins by participating in various contests.
Key Points of WazirX:
- Provides various currencies to trade in INR.
- An App lock to prevent access to your wallet by an intruder.
- Charges a fee of 0.2% as a maker and taker fee.
- Accepts a deposit in cryptocurrencies, bank transfer, NEFT & RTGS, IMPS, and UPI.
- On each referral, you will get a 50% commission in WRX on every trade.
- Offers two-factor authentication for every login and notifications for every trade.
Next in the line is Unocoin, which is one of the oldest crypto trading platforms in India. It is well-know for its simple user interface and supports various cryptocurrencies. Currently, Unocoin has around 1.5 million (15 lakh) registered investors. The most interesting feature of the Unocoin is that users can schedule sales, which implies users to automatically sell a certain amount of their cryptocurrencies on specific date and time.
Key Points of Unocoin:
- Auto-Sell option to schedule sale of cryptocurrency on marked date & time.
- Deposits of a minimum amount of Rs 1,000 is offered.
- Deposit money using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, or UPI without any fees.
- Biometric security features via fingerprint and passcode.
- Users can also recharge their mobiles and pay for their DTH bills using Bitcoin on the Unocoin platform.
- Charges a maker fee of 0.4% and a taker fee of 0.6%.
Recently, this cryptocurrency exchange received a lot of attention because of its marketing efforts during the IPL. This exchange was launched in 2017, and now it rises to add his name in the list of top 5 cryptocurrency exchange in India. This lets users to trade with a minimum of Rs. 100. Users can trade in over 100 cryptocurrencies. CoinSwitch Kuber appeals to beginners to understand the crypto market without sinking into large sums in the beginning.
Key Points of CoinSwitch Kuber:
- Allows to trade in 100+ cryptocurrencies.
- Provides a flexibility to trade with a minimum of 100 INR.
- 4-digit pin code option to secure the account on the app.
- Deposits in INR via NEFT, bank transfer, and UPI.
- Simple user interface of the exchange platform.
Zebpay is another big name in the crypto exchange in India. It’s one of the oldest crypto trading platforms in the market. It lets you to sign up with mobile number and create an account with KYC details to start trading. Users have claim that it is simple, light, clean and user-friendly platform for trading. The exchange has a more limited variety of cryptocurrencies. They also offer a refer and earn feature to add maximum of users.
Key Points of Zebpay:
- Trading in a limited cryptocurrency.
- Free deposits for all cryptocurrency.
- Caters to the highest refer and earn commission.
- Minimum deposit of amount is Rs. 100 using UPI and for other forms of Rs. 1000.
- Zebpay has 0.15 percent maker fee and 0.25 percent taker fee as well.
- Membership fee of 0.0001 BTC per month.
In this blog, we have described the list of top 5 Cryptocurrency Exchanges in India. You can go through these trading platforms to buy and sell cryptocurrency in India easily. Considering all the features, user-interface, security, deposit methods, fees charged, beginner-friendly, etc. You can choose as per your choice and start trading itself. You can use one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms to invest in cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, and many more using your mobile instead of using heavy machines.
I hope this will be helpful blog for you!!