As we all know, Pokemon GO is an entirely geo-based mobile game available for iOS that lets you explore the real world and collect Pokemon you see. You must go to various places to find more powerful and rare Pokemon. However, most Pokemon GO players live in an area that doesn’t have the possibility of accessing those locations.
Therefore, you might require reliable and secure Pokemon GO spoofers to change locations to get more Pokemon and improve your game without ever leaving your home. In this article, we’ll present a few Spoofers for you.
Top 5 Pokemon Go Spoofing Apps for iOS
Spoofing your iPhone location is challenging because the App Store does not provide access to unlicensed spoofing software. Although Apple makes it difficult to falsify GPS settings, users do have the possibility of spoofing the location of their iPhone using some top spoofers in the following list:
- iMyFone AnyTo
- iPokeGo for Pokemon GO
iMyFone Anyto Locator Changer lets users change their GPS location to any place at any moment. It is perfect for apps that use location data, like AR games (Pokemon Go), social media platforms, and more. Using the map, you can design your route and move at a custom-designed speed. It is usable in managing speed like cycling, walking, or running, using multi-spot or two-spot modes. Through iMyFone AnyTo location changer, you can post virtual locations on social networks and conceal the iPhone location. It is fine for your location at your location in dating apps or access geo-restricted restricted content. Some of the key characteristics that are part of iMyFone AnyTo:
- Create an esoteric GPS location to fool your social media followers.
- Create a route, and then move along at a speed you can alter. Look for a particular destination suitable for AR game lovers(Like Pokemon Go).
- It’s very compatible with apps that are based on location, such as Tinder, Snapchat, and popular social media platforms like Facebook, etc.
- You can change your GPS location to any place in the world.
- Make use of geo-specific services without being restricted by your geographic location.
NordVPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service provider, which allows users to access the internet and keep their data private securely. It is the best-advised application for spoofing your location for Pokemon Go. NordVPN provides users with a secure connection to the internet, which helps to protect their data from hackers and unwanted third-party access. However, Pokemon Go searches IP addresses and pings you to your address. It also offers double-hop encryption and other security features to protect users’ data and privacy. It is packed with a variety of highlights:
- The game is similar to Pokemon Go (with spoofing benefits).
- You are safe thanks to the technology of encryption.
- It offers double encryption, Onion Over VPN, and CyberSec options to protect users online activity.
- You can use it across six different connections at once.
- It offers the advantage of more than 5000 servers across the globe.
- Keep your bandwidth open.
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a no-cost GPS professional application and another best Pokemon Go Spoofing Apps for iOS devices that can change your phone’s location, created specifically for iOS platforms. You can choose one of three modes of the available virtual movements to your requirements. This software’s magic trick can deceive players into playing the Pokemon Go game, and you will not have to leave your house to meet the conditions. It is good to leave your home, and your GPS will be enhanced thanks to this program. Furthermore, it allows you to change your locations anywhere, without jailbreak, with only one click. It is also possible to control the direction of movement using the aid of the GPS joystick.
- All applications are based on location, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Pokemon Go, and many more.
- Only one computer is required to impersonate fifteen iOS devices’ locations.
- GPS joystick that flexibly controls your direction.
- All the latest versions of the iPhone
- Import or Export to the GPX file to build custom routes.
- Only one click to disguise your place of residence
4. iPokeGo for Pokemon GO
It is a second vital app designed explicitly for spoofing locations on Pokemon Go. With its extra features, iPokeGo is now one of the top choices for those who want to take on Pokemon. iPokeGo is a basic yet powerful application that lets you transfer to raids or skip animations, automatically catch, and more.
- The catch and spin stop when you’re not near your device.
- Our team of developers is constantly updating to ensure the safety of your account.
- There is no jailbreak required.
- Many servers have built-in themes.
- The spoofer’s location is running behind the scenes.
This iPhone utility app from ThinkSky has various features to help you control your phone like an expert. One of the most significant advantages of iTools is that it does not require access to jailbreak your phone. However, there isn’t an iOS application for the program, so you must use the desktop app instead. When you connect your iPhone to ITools, you can use its Virtual Location feature as a spoofer to Pokemon Go in iOS.
- The fake GPS feature allows you to open an interface for maps, Drop a pin wherever you’d like, and start the simulation.
- You can shut off the simulation at any point you’d like to use it.
- The free version will allow you to spoof your location three times. After that, you’ll need to purchase its premium subscription.
- Compatible with all of the top iPhone models running iOS 12 and previous versions.
- Pokemon Go will not recognize the location of the spoofer, and it won’t issue any warnings or strikes.
Check out this article for the list of best VPN services
You’ve learned about the best five Pokemon Go Spoofing Apps on iOS. As you can see, I’ve included both iOS and desktop apps in this article, including solutions for jailbroken and conventional devices. So, you’ll be able to choose a solution that you prefer to use location spoofing for Pokemon Go on your iPhone.